Currently, Python is the most important language for data analysis, and many of the industry-standard tools are written in Python. Python Pandas is one of the most essential, in-demand tools that any aspiring data analysts need to learn. In this course, we’ll introduce you to the essentials of Pandas.
You must have been using other analysis software like Excel, SPSS, or even R. But here, we will be focusing on Python Pandas.
- Easily calculate statistics about data such as finding the average, distribution, and median of columns
- Use data visualization tools, such as Matplotlib, to easily create plot bars, histograms, and more
- Clean your data by filtering columns by particular criteria or easily removing values
- Manipulate your data flexibly using operations like merging, joining, reshaping, and more
- Read, write, and store your clean data as a database,
Key Concepts Covered Include:
- Data Analysis
- Python Programming
- Python Pandas
- Data manipulation
The Tutor of the course is Dhaval Patel. He has more than 15 years of experience in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, and many more.